Re: To Karen - side effects on higher medication

Sat Jan 18 00:14:04 2003

I am concerened with what has been going on on our board lately. I know Karen Carter very well, and she is the sweetest, caring person I could ever hope to met. I have read the post that she wrote, the one that someone has completely misread. It doesn't matter how bad I feel or how much crap is going on, Karen always has time to talk to me and stays talking with me until she knows I'm doing better. Her friendship means the world to me. She cares about all of us that are suffering from this terrible disease. I'm very happy when someone lets me know about different meds. That's what we do here, we help each other and offer support to each other. I've been a member of this board for over 3 years and it has brought an abundance of support and comfort to me as I know it has many. It just seems lately that people are using this board for all the wrong reasons. Alot of effort is being put into negative things instead of being here for each other. I know this might not be any of my business, but I've always found comfort in the fact that we are all in the same boat with this nightmare we live in and we should be here for each other. Karen, you just keep on being the wonderful person that you are and please don't ever change because you have helped me with alot of things and answered alot of questions for me. I hope that evryone has a wonderful, painfree week-end. Love and Hugs, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: