Urineary Problems

Sat Jan 18 03:25:02 2003

Just a little update for everyone who helped me the last few months with my problems. I had been having trouble urinating. Flow was very slow and strained. Was up 8 times or more each night with only a small amount of urine each time. I had aching very bad in the lower back, too. I thought I might even be damaging my muscles by straining so hard to urinate. Well, two weeks ago my uroligist did a flow test which showed the flow was in fact decreased so he tried to do a Cystoscope in his office. He could not get his dialator into the urethra. This was very painful as he attempted to do it and decided to try again in the hospital as an out patient. The results?....Adhesions had developed in the urethra which were restricting the flow. The bladder lining was fine. Apparently just by inserting his tools, this has opened it up and now the flow is much better!! The aching pain has abated and I only get up one or two times in the night. I will be seeing him for a follow up next week. I will ask him if he thinks this relief will last or if he thinks the adhesions will reform. I want to thank you all for helping me thru this time. I was very worried and your help was appreciated. Thanks again.....Cheryl Cole

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: