Re: Be more than a statisic, be a pioneer! Leave your story on the Quilt

Tue Jan 21 12:10:06 2003

Karen, After re-reading your post and also reading another post after that one I realized "you do" know what and who you are talking about!!! You really think the founder of this board has only caused havoc???????? I myself would be ashamed to put someone down on their own board.

In my opinion, if you disagree so strongly to things about the founder of a board the normal would be to elect not to be a part of HIS board. I would not stay and deface him on his own board, and to the very people he is trying to help, and expect to still be a welcomed part of the board.

I think if you have a problem with the founder of this board you should have the decency to direct a "private" email directly to him.....not to HIS BOARD and all the people who love and respect him for starting the board!!!! JEAN

Excerts from your previous posts: I still did not have a release from David Wiseman. You believe that "protects" you all you want, just explain to me what you want protection from?? I HAD PERMISSION FROM THE WOMEN---BUT NOT FROM SYNECHION.

What are you so scared of?? And why do you threaten hem with Oprah owning them????? Oprah doesn't want them!!! This was a mission to elp women and you did NOTHING but cause HAVOC.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: