THANKS FOR THE UPDATES ON KARLA :-)

Fri Jan 24 13:20:00 2003

Just wanted to THANK-YOU for all the Updates On Karla:-) She has been an Angel to me every since I found the board about three years ago! She has been such an inspiration to me and has made me stop and think several times before I just preceeded in having another surgery for my adhesions! I was with her, here on the Board when she lost her Beautiful Grandson to SIDS what a devestating time for her and her family and she was sooooo ill herself but she continued to help her family and others through it all!!!!!!!!! I Love and miss You Karla Very much!! Praying that the Good Lord is embracing you in his Loving Arms and walking with you through your storm! God-Bless You Karla and Thanks for being My Angel:-) This Poem reminds me of so many Angels I have met here on IAS and Bombo! This poem is for you Karla:-) Love XOXO Browkenwing

Not In Her Storm by Sauni

I see the clouds rolling in and oh how it looks like rain And it is always I fight for the welcome change When it rains it pours on this heart of mine So, I take the storms I feel to her each time.

But I know she has lived under her own pouring rain Yet under her water her heart still doesn't change She can walk away from what hangs overhead And, not in her storm, are words left unsaid.

Not in her storm have I ever felt alone Her storm ends, so I, may find my way home It's for me that she pushes away her own rain So, that I may find comfort in calling her name.

She lives in this world for the sake of another's heart God, how she eases the miles when worlds apart And she never wanders when your world falls through Not ever in her storm would she do this to you.

She has wings that I know not only I can see Cause only an angel could find strength to carry me It's the way that the eyes can surely view How her heart's written so clearly in what an angel can do.

Not in her storm is her work ever done And even in her storm she hands me the sun When her world is dark - I always have light And now how I hold the new color of night.

She takes then she gives to an unhappy face So that many can find an awesome place I have been able to love her more every day And with her hand in mine the clouds roll away.

Not in any storm that I will ever live beneath Could ever change what I hold here inside of me Not in any of her storms have I lost my angels touch To that angel out there, I love her so much.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: