Forgot some special Thank You's!

Mon Jan 27 18:05:50 2003

When I sent my earlier letter thanking people I forgot to thank some very special people. For that I am sorry, but it did down on me this afternoon.

First, to Cindy Shruhan for working so diligently at trying to keep you all informed...as hard as that was for her. She couldn't reach my mom because they spent their entire days at the hospital. They even slept there for four days.

Second, to Dr. David Wiseman for keeping you informed, yet at the same time letting you know that there would be no means to contact me. The ICU staff could in no way handle the phone calls and the hospital wouldn't have been able to release any information. When I do go back into the hospital...and am not in critical condition, I would love to be able to speak with you all. Also, thanks to Dr. Wiseman for having this site. While there remains no cure for me, the ability to talk to other sufferers and prevent them from making the same mistakes I made gives my life a purpose. I know that I don't post as much anymore and I am sure that now it will be much less...at least for awhile, but that doesn't mean that I'm not reading your stories or thinking and praying for you.

Thirdly, I made my first venture out today. It was about -5 out and I didn't want to run upstairs to get a sweatshirt...so I threw my bathrobe on over my clothes and my coat on top of that and drove to Bev's. I spent about an hour there. Bev has always been my sounding board...my connection to reality. While I was hospitalized and out of ICU I spoke with her in some form or fashion almost every day. To her the biggest of thank-you's for just being there and listening. I love you!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: