Re: Ensure: improving the taste

Tue Jan 28 02:52:01 2003

Hello Karla, I alsotake Ensure as a suppliment to my diet in order to make sure that I get the proper itamins and minerals needed on a daily basis because I cannot stand long enough to fry an egg. If I get that far, I hurt so bad that I dont feel like eating, so I dont cook at the present. I have found that if you are drinking the vanillia Ensure, thre are two ways to make it taste good. Either mix it with ice cream or heat it up just a bit in the microwave and drink it warm. You can also freeze it to help the taste. I usually get the vanillia or the butter pecan, or the Black walnut and mix them with ice cream. The butter pecan is also really good warmed up, especially just before you go to bed. I have found that there is no hope for the strawberry or the chocolate because they taste so chalky. I have even went so far as to try to dilute them with milk and it does nothing to get rid of the chalky taste. Fortunately, I have the option to order the flavors that I like the best, and when you decide which flavors that you can stand, then call in your order a few days ahead of time to make sure that you receive the flavors that you like the best. Good health and May God Bless You Always....................................Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: