Re: Seeking surgery in Germany...

Tue Jan 28 06:48:29 2003

hi all havent been on in a while had sergery on the 4 of jan got home a few days ago and three months later they found lotss of adhesions again . took 3 hours to do anddd ended up with a tube down my tummy. ass of this date i feel not so goodd my bowels are not working right and bladder and again they use the film in me like last time which is useless.im on 150 patches and demeral every 4 hours.this i think was my 15 sergery how much more can one take .well hope all is doing well hugs alaina

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 10:54 PM Subject: Seeking surgery in Germany...

So you've read messages from people, who have gone to Germany to have surgery; and you're interested in doing the same...but you would like more information.

Planning a trip to Germany for surgery is not as difficult as you may think; because each person, who has had surgery in Germany, has shared information about their experience - including some of the following:

* How to get a passport

* How the Euro compares in value to the United States Dollar

* Almost every facet of traveling to Germany has been documented.

* Housing is very convenient and very reasonable.

* Everything related to meeting with the surgeon - to having surgery - is documented.

All of this information has been carefully put together - with the hope that it will help to remove some of the fear that may prevent someone from traveling abroad.

If you would like to know more about planning a trip to Germany for surgery, you may write to me at: olddad66@runestone.net

Helen D.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: