Re: Tom Lyons, M.D., Introduces New FDA-Approved NovaSure In-Office Procedure for....for TONYA

Tue Jan 28 09:06:16 2003

When my doctor in Boise did the Nova Sure Procedure on me, they used general anethesia in the hospital....I'm glad they did because it was way more painful than this artical lets on. I actually was kind of awake...they used what they call a "MACK" to relax me and take away the pain, but in the midst of them doing the procedure, I was able to feel some of it and I think I even pushed at the doctor to get him away. It was extremely painful for me. I think that I am not the only one that would feel this way. But this article that Dr. Lyons put out would state otherwise. And the testimonies that he used, the women all said that they could have gone right back to work....well, I find that totally untrue, misleading, etc. But like my doctor told me, I was a rare case that had the other spectrum, I was in excrutiating pain...the kind of pain that you can't stand like labor....for hours!!! I was given two percocets, 9 shots of demeral, 20 mg. each...that's 180 mg. of Demeral, AND 30 mg. of toradol and still the pain was about an 8. YES, THIS WAS RIGHT UP THERE WITH LABOR CRAMPS. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but I did tell you all that I would share my experience of what happened to me so others could be prepared if they were to have the same procedure. JUST LET ME ADD FOR THE RECORD, I AM FEELING GREAT NOW....ONLY ADHESION PAIN...NO MORE CRAMPING FROM THE PROCEDURE AND JUST A LITTLE LIGHT,LIGHT BLEEDING. IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3-4 DAYS TO FEEL THIS GOOD. I'M ACTUALLY GLAD THAT I HAD IT DONE BUT THE REAL TEST WILL BE NEXT MONTH IF I DON'T BLEED AND CRAMP!!!! THEN I KNOW THAT I AM TRUELY HAPPY THAT I HAD IT DONE!!! LOVE TO ALL AND IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO HAVE A HYST., AND CAN DO THIS PROCEDURE, I WOULD RECOMMEND IT....SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY AND THAT MEANS NO MORE EXTRA ADHESIONS!!!!!!!!!! TONYA

At Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>X> Tom Lyons, M.D., Introduces New FDA-Approved NovaSure In-Office Procedure for Abnormal Bleeding
>
>http://thomasllyons.com/publications/novasure.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: