Desperately need your help!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 31 19:56:14 2003

I am currently on oxycontin for my pain for my adhesions and have been on it for about a year now, the problem is that 40 mg is no longer controling the pain and my doctor put me on 40 mg am and 80 pm, but the 80 is making me very sick, I am taking medicine for it but it makes me really sleepy. The pain from the adhesions is also getting worse. I would like to get a second opinion from another doctor, I live in NC but would be willing to travel can anyone suggest a good doctor to see. The adhesions are partialy obstructing my bowls and have attached themselves to my kidneys, I am going down hill fast. I am throwing up a lot, very weak and some days can not get out of bed. The pain in my lower back keeps me up and down all night long even after taking sleeping pills. I slowly feel like the old me is leaving and this tired sick old person has taken over my body. I have no quality of life and pain medication seems no longer to be the answer. I have had 5 surgeries in the past 4 years and in and out of the hospital for being impacted and to try and get my pain under control. i have a 3 years old son that I stay home with and am almost at the point where I am no longer able to take care of him. Please if you have been to a doctor that really knows what he is doing and knows about adhesions and he has helped you please either post here or email me. I am hitting that desperate place.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: