My Posts

Tue Feb 4 05:29:12 2003

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having pain free days. I just wanted to say I'm sorry if my posts are more like a book. I have not posted on here regularly in almost 2 years. That is when I decided to start school to get my mind off my pain. But since my pain has gotten so bad I can't sit through class any more, here I am again. I haven't felt much like going any where because I hurt so much. I move from my bed to my couch. Anyone else out there like this? My honey is wonderful and tries to get me out of the house at least once a week for dinner and a movie, or something. This helps me to not get too depressed and lifts my spirits. I don't know if anyone else is like this or not, but I have gotten to where I don't hardly call any of my friends anymore. I hate when they ask me how I feel and I have to say bad, or if I say I'm okay, they know I am not really. I just don't want to sound like a whiner or complainer to them, so I just don't call. Basically, pain is a major factor in my life. I hate even thinking that. Even going through pain management, I am limited on what I can do even though I try. And when I do push myself to do more than I know I can, then I pay for it in a very bad way. So I will try not to complain too much, although I feel like I already have. Sorry! I hope to make some friends here. Hopefully I can be an encouragement and support to you and brighten your day as you do mine. Anyway, I know my posts have been long, so I will make this one shorter. Hope you have a great day!

Lots of love, jenny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: