i really need some fast help ideas anything

Sun Feb 9 16:59:26 2003

Hi guy's it's me Cherryl, I am fairly new. But, this is my story right now, and very confused, and scared! Tuesday night, i awoke at 1am to having severe burning in my stomach, and in my back, it later turned into more of a severe cramping, and spasm like feeling.......it subsided somewhat, never left totally though.....Wed, night same thing, this terrible pain, keeps me up all night, and seems to get much worse when i lie down.....I was in the e.r. they did an x-ray of my bowel, and found lots of stool, then gave me a fleet etc.....it did work somewhat, they also gave me tourdol, and it did nothing, last night i was back again, this time, blood work, more x-rays, still some stool, but was assured no blockage, she figures i am having spasms, which can present with severe back pain as well, so she gave me a shot of demerol, buscapan, and gravol, it did help, but once the demerol wore off, i was up all bloody night again......it was a bit better today, but now as night falls, it's getting bad again, i have been taking the buscapan every four hours.......why would it get worse when lying down?????? Please, if anyone has had a similiar experience, or have any ideas, please write me a.s.a.p....i feel like i am going insane.....i really do

Thank you so very much Cherryl koolinsask@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: