Re: adhesions?endometriosis

From: linda garcia (
Mon Feb 17 08:16:52 2003


Hey, I am so sorry to hear of the difficult time you are having with your health and your doctors, you are not alone, most of us here has gone through something similar so be prepared for all ofyour new family to give advice.

Personally, I have not had a hyst, they say I need one, but I am going to wait until the new adhesion barrier call CONFLUENT SPRAY GEL is approved. It is currently being used in Germany, England and Australia. Right now it is in clinical trials. If I were in your shoes, I would not have the surgery until the spray gel is approved, that is you best bet to rid your self of adhesions. Go to the archives at the IAS and read the stories from the women that have been treated with spray gel. I would ask your gyne to refer you to pain managment to get relief until you are ready for surgery. Or your gyne can prescribe pain meds.

I am not a doctor just a sufferer as you, but this is how I would do it. Good luck to you in finding relief. I will keep you in my prayers,

A new friend

Linda Garcia

P.S. Where are you from? if yo udon't mind me asking

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: