Fwd: Fw: NEVER SAY TO A COP:

Mon Feb 17 09:10:55 2003

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Cc: Message-Id: <20030216172142.8F09229A26@xmxpita.excite.com> Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:21:42 -0500 (EST)

_______________________________________________ Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com _______________________________________________ The most personalized portal on the Web!

X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-priority: Normal

--Boundary_(ID_WrxpwWaoXU3CASZMkK/QaA) Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT

-----Original Message----- From: serina c <serene333@hotmail.com> Date: February 14, 2003 9:19 AM Subject: Fw: NEVER SAY TO A COP:

> Twelve things never say to a cop
>
> . I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
>
> 2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
>
> 3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
>
> 4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
>
> 5. Are You Andy or Barney?
>
> 6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
>
> 7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
>
> 8. I pay your salary!
>
> 9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
>
> 10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
>
> 11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
>
> 12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
>
> *** Forward this to at least 5 people and see what comes on your screen, you will laugh your head off!!!!!!! This works. I don't know how...
>

--Boundary_(ID_WrxpwWaoXU3CASZMkK/QaA) Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">

-----Original Message-----
Date: February 14, 2003 9:19 AM
Subject: Fw: NEVER SAY TO A COP:

> Twelve things never say to a cop
>
> . I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
>
> 2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
>
> 3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
>
> 4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
>
> 5. Are You Andy or Barney?
>
> 6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
>
> 7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
>
> 8. I pay your salary!
>
> 9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
>
> 10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
>
> 11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
>
> 12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
>
> *** Forward this to at least 5 people and see what comes on your screen, you will laugh your head off!!!!!!! This works. I don't know how...
>
--Boundary_(ID_WrxpwWaoXU3CASZMkK/QaA)--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: