Re: Hi To You All...Sorry ive missed so much. TISH

Mon Mar 3 20:41:55 2003

Hey you,

It is so nice to see you back, take your time at it though, you need all the strength you can muster. Blood clots are nasty by themselves, then on top of adhesions, you go slow at everything you do, so you heal faster and start to feel better soon. My other friend that I keep telling you about that has the clot too, her cardiologist gave her the go ahead to get pregnant, but she has to stop the coumadin and go to heparin shots. She will have to inject 3 times daily, I feel for her and for you. I know that lovanex is expensive, her doc wanted her to use that but she has no insurance or anything so they are sticking with the heparin.

I am sorry that I can't tell ya what works for the hot flashes, I haven't gone through that yet but you know like I do our sisters surely will find a way to ease them for you. You are a wonderful person and I think of you often, you are always in my prayers as is the rest of your family, Richard(It is your hubby's name isn't it? Hope so) is in my prayers also so that Our God can give him the strength and courage needed to support and take care of you. Hang in there sweetie, and know that I love ya BUNCHES

Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: