Re: Hi To You All...Sorry ive missed so much. TISH

Mon Mar 3 21:43:15 2003

oHH Thank you So very much Dear Linda. You are just so sweet and kind..to me..and i do so appreciate your love and caring and concern....it means so much to hear such kind loving words of encouragement... That is truly what this forum is for..to help and support each other. I am going to e mail you a whole bunch of that info that we talked about for the Christian Based..organization that helps the working class of folks who are not benefitted medical insurance....and we can get that whole process started..ok...it will be in the morning before i do that though. I have to have a Venagram on the 10th and then i see the vascular Dr on the 12th..and he will give me the results from the test..and decide what the best course of action is...whether it be surgery or medication therapy or whatever. Tha Lovenox is a great med..but those shots in the tummy are not real fun...everyday....This adhesion pain is bad enough then to add the horrible pain of blood clots...makes it not alot of fun...but there is a light at the end of the tunnel..i know in my soul that i will eventually be free of pain. Now how are you feeling Linda..you are aleays in my prayers Linda...and look for some emails tomorrow from me ok....and i will help you all i can to get set up with that insurance... God Bless You.. Hugs and Love From Me... Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: