>things were not going well, my doctor was very rude, and had me in
>tears....anyway, I had asked the nurse to show me my reports, she said, only
>if the doctor was present, and that it wasn't my business........well, later
>the doctor came in, and literally threw my file at me, and there was white
>out used in so many places??????????? I need to find out more, this is
>driving me insane now.............
>
>Cherryl

MY SWEET CHERRYL, I JUST WANTED TO SEND A NOTE ON THIS POSTING, AND WHEN I READ WHAT YOUR DOCTOR DID, AND THE WAY YOU WERE, AND HAVE BEEN TREATED, IS SO WRONG,NEGLECTFUL,DISRESPECTFUL, YOU NAME....DONT YOU TAKE THIS FROM ANY DOCTORS BABY, YOU DONT HAVE TO, AND YOUR NOT ALONE IN THIS, AS ITS SAID OFTEN, THE IAS WEBSITES RESOURCES FOR INFORMATION ARE ENDLESS TO ME, AND I KNOW THAT NOW THAT CINDY IS IN CONTROL OF HER OWN HEALTH, HER OWN LIFE, AND I SURELY WILL NOT TOLERATE DOCTORS ANY LONGER THAT TREATS ONE AS THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO ME, BUT NEVER AGAIN, WE HAVE SO MUCH POWER AS PATIENTS, AND WE DO NOT HAVE TO SIT HERE AND TAKE THIS, SO BABY GIRL, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP IN ANYWAY...TAKING CHARGE IS GOING TO STOP THE INSANITY, FOR ONCE YOU DO FEEL THE POWER YOU HAVE, BY OBTAINING THE INFORMATION HERE, WILL STOP THIS FOR YOU FOREVER..I SURE HAVE MISSED YA LOVE, EVERY THING THAT HAS BEEN POSTED ON US TAKING CHARGE, AND LEARNING EVERYTHING WE CAN, ESPECIALLY THE ARD, AGAIN LOVE IM THINKING AND PRAYING FOR YOU, AND ANY HELP I CAN GIVE, GOD KNOWS IM HERE..WITH PRAYERS AND LOVE CINDY SHRUHAN

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE,
NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
.............. cindyandbobby@webtv.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: