>tears....anyway, I had asked the nurse to show me my reports, she said, only
>if the doctor was present, and that it wasn't my business........well, later
>the doctor came in, and literally threw my file at me, and there was white
>out used in so many places??????????? I need to find out more, this is
>driving me insane now.............
>
>Cherryl

--
Dear Cherryl,  I'm so sorry you had a rude doctor. It is just such a terrible feeeling to have the person
responsible for your body standing over you like an ogre. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence or trust. In
America we have claimed the right to have our medical reports and in a timely fashion. That doesn't mean they
do it willingly, but legally they have to do it. I found out that a crazy visiting surgeon almost killed me by
opening up my wound and cutting it to let it drain. Unfortunately, he came within a hair of cutting wide open my
intestines. We are at their mercy, so you need to be nice, even though you feel like hitting them where the sun
doesn't shine LOL. I don't know about Canadian laws, but I would assume you should be able to get your medical reports
without whiteout and in a timely fashion. If you are dissatified, write a request
tousands of members strong. If you have the energy, you could expound on how great a worldwide problem adhesions are
and how there are many people working on the adhesion problem and how lucky we are to live in a world where
these kinds of problems can be solved by us all working together. In other words kill them with kindess but have a steel
rod in your backbone. I know its hard to hurt, be sick and have to fight your doctor for common decency at
the same time. I wish you luck and all the good things in the world. Love, Sally Grigg, California

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: