Re: Cherryl from Sally

Mon Mar 10 19:26:58 2003

Sally, thank you, and yes, it is tough, but i am learning, that tears, along with too much fear is not going to get me anywhere!!!!!!!! I am going to be visiting my g.p. on Fri, and will be asking him about my files etc.....he is not too bad with me, and seems to be more on the understanding side........Sally just another question, I am having trouble with my bowels, i have low right sided pain, which seems more like ovarian pain, but my bowels have been moving every morning, but not easily......now, today, i have not been able to go at all........if i am in any serious kind of trouble with my bowel, i am going to have extreme pain right? and even if it's a partial blockage, would I not be feeling a lot worse than what i am? i am eating, and drinking 8-10 glasses of water, and have seriously increased my fibre intake, although just started with fibre again, today! I do get so afraid of a blockage, and truly don't know when i should seek medical attention, i did have an x-ray last Thurs, and the doctor said, i was fairly full of stools......so, if someone could kind of give me some clear guidelines as to when i could be in trouble, that would be great!!!!!!!!! Thank you Sally for writing me, i am grateful............hope you are well................

Love Cherryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: