update from Mary lou

Mon Mar 17 10:54:33 2003

Six weeks and three days post-op from surgery in Germany. I am adhesion-pain free!.I am working as a nsg instructor part-time and spending many hours preparing for each class--sitting in a chair, which I could not do before!. I am still very tired, but I think it is mainly from the 10 days of bronchitis I had the day after I returned home from Germany. I put my TENS unit and ice paks away. I have decreased my amytriptelene from 50 mg at nite to 30 mg, tried lower but my other physical problems required it (arthritis, degenerative disk disease). Have gone on several other job interviews. Am scared of taking a full-time job, but hope to get one. Spent Saturday at a nursing home that needs an instructor. The students were mostly layed off computer assempbly workers, and were very motivated. I was even nervous to go there to be interviewed. After being mostly in bed for six months with untreated pain, I find that I am having a struggle rebuilding my confidence and self-esteem. I would like to hear from others if they also experienced this feeling, which I think is normal, but I hope I conquer it soon. The opportunity to be adhesion free is AVAILABLE. I hope for all ahesion sufferers to have their lives restored to wholeness. As for the world's political situation, I read the paper every day to stay informed, and it is also an antidote to the constipation-effect of amytriptelene.

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: