Re: update from Mary lou

Mon Mar 17 11:13:44 2003

Mary Lou, That's terrific! I'm so glad to hear your story and to hear you are now adhesion pain-free. Yes, yes, there are always those other spots that need treatment. Isn't that the truth? Just don't overdo it too soon. Your body is making huge adjustments and will need lots of time and sleep to be able to do that. I'm sure the DDD pain has added a lot to the stress on your body, too. I'm still recovering from my TAH/BSO; almost 5 weeks post-op now and haven't driven yet. I would not be surprised if I have more adhesions, but I thought it was a risk I should take, all things considered. I can't think of going to Germany until I take care of the DDD in my neck (my story is on healthboards in the spinal cord topic; there is also an active back problem topic if the trouble is lower down). Because of all the pains I have, my memory is not too great (lol), and I can't remember all your story. Some day I will have to go back by name and do a search to get caught up. But it must be absolutely thrilling to be up and out of bed after so long. Congratulations! wr

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: