Re: A reminder about posting on the IAS Message Board

Mon Mar 17 19:01:08 2003

Just so you know, that's why my subject was "So shoot me". I am totally familiar with the rules and try to follow them to a t, but and its a BIG but....I couldn't resist today. I respect everyone's right to an opinion....that is why this is America...but I am so sick and tired of having the opinion of others shoved down my throat and not be allowed to speak mine. I apologize to anyone I might have offended. Please have tolerance for my once in a while slip up that I did on purpose! :)) Karla "Tracy [IAS Admin]" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> wrote:We want to keep the message board as a place for patients, members and visitors can ask questions regarding (and related to) Adhesions or ARD and feel comfortable. The IAS message board is available to anyone who visits our site around the globe. Please be aware that we have individuals from many ethnicities, cultural, religious and social backgrounds visiting our site each day. And for the record, I am never angry at the person making the posts -- unless it becomes a habit.

With this in mind, I'd like to ask we all remember the following:

1. Keep your messages related to the topics of Adhesions and/or ARD and related issues.

2. Remember not to put your home address or telephone numbers in a post.

3. If you see a suspicious post - do not reply to it; instead, forward an email to: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org and let me handle the offender. This would include emails asking for money from unknown sources, offers of employment, offers to purchase drugs, religious/political related messages, etc.

4. While we like to see conversation between everyone, I would like to ask that your messages not be about world political or religious issues, etc. Today's messages entitled "So Shoot Me" have been deleted from today's message board.

5. If you post a message, it will show up soon on the Board - please be patient and do not post a second time. If you have any problems with not seeing your post - please let me know. As a reminder, I do not see messages until after they are posted on the message board.

6. Please be aware that we must maintain courtesy at all times to individuals who are posting messages. If you have a problem with someone - take it off line. At the same time, inappropriate language will not be tolerated.

7. Most important - if you are currently in litigation of any sort (or have pending litigation) and post messages to our Board, these messages are viewable to the entire Internet world and our located in our archives. We will also not delete your posts if asked as this would be an "obstruction" (no pun intended) of justice against the IAS. So watch what you say. This goes for medical, marriage or any other type of litigation you may be involved in.

8. If you are trying to reach someone on the board just to say hello -- please use the email they have provided in a recent post. Also, please do not use the Board to ask someone if they have gotten your email that you sent to their personal email address.

I appreciate everyone's assistance with these guidelines.

--
Tracy Joslin
IAS Administrator
tracy.joslin@adhesions.org

Neither the IAS, Synechion, Dr. Wiseman or any other representative offers medical advice. Always consult a qualified medical professional.

Karla

**Soaring with my angel**

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: