Gratitude to all of you and God and Dr. Kruschinski in Germany

Sat Mar 22 12:13:12 2003

Keep the jokes coming, we all need them. It is seven weeks since my miracle surgery in Germany by Dr. Kruschinski, and I find myself laughing again, and even catch myself singing. I am working part-time and able to organize my thoughts well. Yesterday I went to my personal physician here at home yesterday. She was thrilled to see me not in pain. She looked at my incision and remarked "beautiful work, wonderful, pass this information on to others please". I also spoke to the pain clinic doctor where I used to go, and he was also happy and excited to see the difference, and asked for information so he could tell others. I am sorry that so many of you had trouble with doctors not believing you had a valid reason for pain. Since my case was different in that my adhesions were palpable externally (in a scar line) not internal, perhaps that is why no one (except the physician who did my original procedure) expressed any doubt that I was in severe pain. To find out more about Dr. Kruschinski, go to the Homepage of adhesions.org and on the right margin, click on the icon "endogyn.com". It has a sketch of a flying (?) woman. If you want more information, contact me at klischma@foxinternet.com. I wish for all of you to find a solution to the agony of adhesions. love to all, mary lou

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: