Adhesions

Sat Mar 22 13:48:43 2003

I just recently came from the emergeny rm @ tpa gen hosp.A Dr. Alexander Rosemurgy who is the head honcho at Tampa General Hospital told me I will just have to deal with the pain, there is nothing he can do for me. All the tests came back normal. I had to apply for FMLA at work and tried to apply for socical securtiy disability, but was told I have to be under $800 per month to eveven qualify. I now have to apply for long term disabaility at work in order to keep my job. I am trying very hard to deal with the pain. My primary care Dr. has suggested I seek help out of state of florida.I am at the point now where all I can eat is soft foods that are mashed up. Still after I eat anything no matter what it is, it starts to become painful in my intestines and I have to wait till the pain passes. I just had a partial bowel obstruction and adhesions in October of last yr. I had to have surgery a lap,(my 10th one), but complications developed and I ended up in ICU with 4 units of blood loss. Does anyone know of any decent surgeons out there and are there any support groups in the Tampa Bay area?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: