Re: could someone please help me!! i am getting very scared!!

Tue Mar 25 06:56:30 2003

Well my dear You are in for the run of your life.. I myself have only had 5 surgeries. 1. Partial hysterectomy ( cervics and uterus vaginally) which caused asepsis that almost killed me. 2. Laporotomy to remove asepsis that caused lung collaspse and many other life threating problems. Which caused very long stay in ICU almost a month.. Belive it or not I couldn't even sue Dr. 3. Laproscope because of adhesions that fused EVERY STINKING organ I had in abdominal together. 4. Laproscope to remove ovarian cysts and adhesions and finally 5. Laporotomy for removal of Ovaries because of a dermoid and they were not working properly and causeing pain.. And now I am left with adhesions in my pelvic and spinal area believe it or not that cause pain so severe when I lie down that I can only sleep an hour at a time. I cannot work. I can not excerise. I have gained a huge amount of weight.. And oh yeah did I mention that everyone thinks I am crazy!!!. I am only 26 years old I have 2 kids I can't runaround and play with nor can I pick them up.. I have a 3 year old I have not been abled to pick up since she was 6 months old. I have No quality of life at this point. My marraige is in trouble. And I cannot find a Dr. to help me or listen at that.. I say good luck to you and all who suffer because at this rate we will all meet one day in a mental hospitol because that is where all these so called Dr.'s are send us.. They are not the ones in pain. They are not the ones doing the suffering. They are not the ones that have to tell there children " I'm sorry honey mommy can't play with you outside" Sorry I am just having a bad day!!!!!!

Good LUCK TO YOU!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: