could someone please help me!! i am getting very scared!!

Tue Mar 25 06:23:19 2003

Good morning to all my friends in this group that have always been here to help me. For the past three weeks now, i have been experiencing the worst pain i have ever had. I have been living with adhesions now since 96 and have had bad pain episodes but none as bad as recently. So bad in fact that it sent me to the emergency room last week. Of course after every test and xray under the sun, everything came back fine. Once again i went home after being looked at like i was crazy and some iv pain medicine, nothing is wrong with me. I went to see my wonderful pain doctor yesterday and i told her how i have been having a horrible time with the pain lately and she gave me these actiq lollipops. she said that they should keep me from having to go to the er as frequently. I just wanted to ask if, and im sure that some of you have the same problems that i do, have experienced this most horrible right sided pain. At times its so horrible that i could just curl up in a little ball and not move because it hurts so bad. Its a weird pain though because when i am lying down i feel it in the front, when i am standing i feel it in my back and when i am sitting it feels like its right under my ribs but, if i try to feel around for where its coming from, it all seems to be in one spot in my lower pelvis. When i have had adhesions removed, three times now which is a very small amount compared to some of you, they tell me that all my adhesions are in my upper abdomin and just a few in my lower pelvis. if that is true than why dont i have more pain in my upper abdomin. Just in case you dont remember my story, i had a burst ovarian cyst in 96 which ended me up in the hospital for a week stay and a 104 temp which they couldnt control until they finally opened my up and found that, i had a burst ovarian cyst which bled inside me and caused peritinitis. I didnt find that out until three years laters, after living with this terrible pain and all the doctors saying it was all in my head. of course since then I have had 11 surgeries and all my female organs are now gone, why do i continue to live in pain??? And, i have been turned down by social security twice now and am getting ready to go into the hearing stage. the first time was because the rep went on vacation as soon as she got my claim and i was turned down 4 days after she returned. she admitted to me herself that she never even looked at it and lied to me about the fact that she had sent letters out to my doctors. could someone please help me? i am getting very scared.

thank you, your friend always,

susie - south jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: