sexual pain

Mon Mar 31 13:43:15 2003

My name is Kristie. I have Chronic Pain in my abdomen. Left side. I had the pain after my second child was born. It went away after many laparoscopy's thinking I had tubal pregnancy's. I had a hysterectomy at 29. The pain went away for about 15 years. It came back about 4 years ago. I had my ovaries removed and my ob/gyn said they were incased in scar tissue. And he spent 3 hours just scrapping it out of me. I felt I almost died after and during that surgery. It was the worst one I have ever have had. I had two C sections. (two vaginal births). The pain came back with in a month. Now I go to a pain clinic and I am on high doses of Oxycotin and percocet for breakthrough. No one really wants to do surgery on me. I have a problem I would like to ask though. I now seem to have these terrible spasm's of pain. And during sex these are worse. If I even get close to orgasm....they happen. And if I do orgasm, the pain is severe. I am depressed and tired that this pain controls my life. I have been to UCSF pain clinic. (University of San Francisco). They suggested maybe taking my bowel and bladder out. Just basally said live with this. I have been to as many places as I can think. I am really hoping someone will be able to help me here. Thanks.....and I hope I made some sense. Kristie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: