Re: emails being rejected FOR TRACY/ to Karla

Tue Apr 8 01:39:48 2003

Hi, I hope you are all doing well right now...I really mean that. Since I am the new one here, someone please explain to me what is going on about emails being rejected and stuff. I tried to look back to old post to figure out. One person on this board she said she was having a hard time with having emails go through...I wrote and said..."I SEE YOU" and some more words than that.. well, I think she thought I was ....psycho. Is she a moniter? Do we have to say things a certain way here? It was sorta weird and I felt like I had done something wrong. Thanks.... Kristie.

ps...someone asked if anyone had been on neurontin and zanaflex..I have had both... pss...It;'s midnight and I took my sleeping pill two hours ago...I hope this made sense to you guys....bye

At Mon, 7 Apr 2003, linda garcia wrote: >
>Karla
>
>This is not your fault. You need to know this. Someone was told not to post things like "baby girl" or "sister" things like that. So I know for a fact that it is not your fault. I get a bunch of emails too, and I have a hard time keeping up so I hear ya Karla. By the way, (I just have to do this) baby girl how are ya feeling?
>
>Please know that I am praying for you
>
>Love ya bunches Karla
>
>Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: