Re: emails being rejected FOR TRACY/ to Karla

Tue Apr 8 07:49:01 2003

Kristie,

I am the one that has been having trouble posting messages. You can choose a number of options when you register on this site. My normal option is to get every single posting in individual emails. Unfortunately, for some reason there is a problem with the bulletin board and I can not respond to any of those messages, nor can I send any messages to people at the IAS itself. I did see the "I SEE You" but I didn't know if you were directing it to me or to someone else so I did not respond. I didn't think you were crazy...not at all. I am also not a monitor. I could care less about what gets said on here....but, in order to keep things relatively calm in here they would like our emails to be related to adhesions, be non-offensive and/or polite.

Hope all is well with you.

--
Karla

At Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Kristie wrote: > >Hi, I hope you are all doing well right now...I really mean that. Since >I am the new one here, someone please explain to me what is going on >about emails being rejected and stuff. I tried to look back to old post >to figure out. >One person on this board she said she was having a hard time with having >emails go through...I wrote and said..."I SEE YOU" and some more words >than that.. >well, I think she thought I was ....psycho. Is she a moniter? Do we >have to say things a certain way here? It was sorta weird and I felt >like I had done something wrong. >Thanks.... >Kristie. > >ps...someone asked if anyone had been on neurontin and zanaflex..I have >had both... >pss...It;'s midnight and I took my sleeping pill two hours ago...I hope >this made sense to you guys....bye > >At Mon, 7 Apr 2003, linda garcia wrote: >> >>Karla >> >>This is not your fault. You need to know this. Someone was told not to post things like "baby girl" or "sister" things like that. So I know for a fact that it is not your fault. I get a bunch of emails too, and I have a hard time keeping up so I hear ya Karla. By the way, (I just have to do this) baby girl how are ya feeling? >> >>Please know that I am praying for you >> >>Love ya bunches Karla >> >>Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: