CINDY AND DR. KRUSCHINSKI SAVED MY LIFE

Thu Apr 10 22:17:37 2003

Dear all, I had surgery Jan 31 in Germany by Dr. Krushinski. This surgery, which rid me of incapacitating adhesion pain saved my life, my marraige, and kept our family from losing our house. I am now working full-time!!!!!!! I want to encourage everyone of you to go to the home page and over to the right, go to Endogyn, where you will see all the information about going to Germany for surgery with this highly skilled surgeon, who has successfully helped so many people from both Europe and the U.S. As for Cindy, I do not know what is going on. I only have time to read the message board once a week or less now, and today I read that 1) Someone published rules about what we can and can;t talk about? Please somebody let me know the date of that post. I would like to read these rules and decide for myself. 2) Secondly, I discovered that Cindy has quit writing. When I was at my lowest point, absolutely desperate after overwhelming losses, including the death of my mother, and other very personal losses, Cindy was there to welcome me, to give me hope, to extend unconditional friendship and affection to me. I LOVED being called "Baby Girl" or "Sweety Pie" or any other affectionate title, as I had no other source of that. I layed in bed from OCt to the end of January, asleep from meds, or when they wore off, in terrible pain, the pain we all know so well. The adhesion board was my only source of communication, as we had just moved here and I didn;t know anyone, I had started a good job but had to quit a new job after three days because of pain. When this was all happening, Cindy reached out to me and lifted me from the depths of depression, and I mean the depths. Whoever asked (told? recommended?) her not to use terms of endearment or to post so much, please re-think your position. Lastly, I would like to quote a few phrases from the 12-step programs, "Take what you want and leave the rest." and, "Let there be no criticism among us." Everone who writes to this board for information is hurting badly in so many ways. Let's stop hurting each other. Mary Lou

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: