Re: CINDY AND DR. KRUSCHINSKI SAVED MY LIFE~another perspective

Fri Apr 11 06:25:50 2003

Dearest Former Roommate Mary Lou,<p> Miss you so and our little time bubble in Germany. I could not have put it better myself. Cindy was there for me when just about all hope was lost. I could not agree more with the last part of your message. Help, hope and love come in many different guises. We should support and accept all that are here as is. Imagine if you will a room full of drugged out, strung out, prematurly menopausal women....there would be trouble a brewing ( joking just joking!) There have been new terms of use about using this site since about Dec. that really are quite standard, that allow for this special open forum that we have come to enjoy. I urge you all to review them on the home page and you will see they are there to protect us and the IAS...review them before you rush to judgement. They are innocuous. Please, it is so very important you read them for yourself than to rely on rumour and innuendo ( yes, I'm a rotten speller)before we waste precious board space. To "go on" about this could turn off a new comer...dismay a person with a question and to alienate folks to that special family feeling that comes when we do this forum the right way...all comers...always hope. I know that Cindy is not doing too good these days and I ask you all for healing prayers to be sent in her direction. When I was so sick and rushed off to Germany...Cindy sent such a special letter to my little girl and told her she could write to her Aunty Cynth anytime....this one so special letter helped my daughter more that Cindy will ever know and gave my girl the courage to know that though her mom was so far away, all would be fine. Imagine the kindness and love that would inspire such an effective letter. I know from my own behavior that when we suffer so it feels good to "lash out" sometimes. ARD sufferers are fresh out of whipping boys generally! The kind and innocent are good targets as they won't call you on your behavior.Cindy took that heat as she worked the boards. I am sure she will be back after she is feeling abit better and has mentally regrouped.... Please all, temper you posts and email with kindness and the ever loving golden rule...if you don't have something nice to say...Please do not use private emails for anything other that information, kindness and support. Miss you Cindy, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Dawn

>
>Dear all,
>I had surgery Jan 31 in Germany by Dr. Krushinski. This surgery, which
>rid me of incapacitating adhesion pain saved my life, my marraige, and
>kept our family from losing our house. I am now working
>full-time!!!!!!! I want to encourage everyone of you to go to the home
>page and over to the right, go to Endogyn, where you will see all the
>information about going to Germany for surgery with this highly skilled
>surgeon, who has successfully helped so many people from both Europe and
>the U.S. As for Cindy, I do not know what is going on. I only have
>time to read the message board once a week or less now, and today I read
>that 1) Someone published rules about what we can and can;t talk about?
>Please somebody let me know the date of that post. I would like to read
>these rules and decide for myself. 2) Secondly, I discovered that Cindy
>has quit writing. When I was at my lowest point, absolutely desperate
>after overwhelming losses, including the death of my mother, and other
>very personal losses, Cindy was there to welcome me, to give me hope, to
>extend unconditional friendship and affection to me. I LOVED being
>called "Baby Girl" or "Sweety Pie" or any other affectionate title, as I
>had no other source of that. I layed in bed from OCt to the end of
>January, asleep from meds, or when they wore off, in terrible pain, the
>pain we all know so well. The adhesion board was my only source of
>communication, as we had just moved here and I didn;t know anyone, I had
>started a good job but had to quit a new job after three days because of
>pain. When this was all happening, Cindy reached out to me and lifted
>me from the depths of depression, and I mean the depths. Whoever asked
>(told? recommended?) her not to use terms of endearment or to post so
>much, please re-think your position. Lastly, I would like to quote a
>few phrases from the 12-step programs, "Take what you want and leave the
>rest." and, "Let there be no criticism among us." Everone who writes to
>this board for information is hurting badly in so many ways. Let's stop
>hurting each other. Mary Lou
>
>--
>mary lou
>

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: