Re: possible kidney stone

Mon Apr 14 06:25:37 2003

dear deb:

Im so sorry to hear about your problems and I wanted to thank you for your reply. I have been living with ARD for now 10 years. I have had 11 operations and no longer have any of my female organs, last ovary removed last year around this time and almost killed me because the doctor was in a hurry. i ended up having a laporotomy to stop internal bleeding and ended up having to have a blood transfusion because my hemoglobin dropped to 4.0 by the end of the operation. She promised after that operation that all the pain would be gone and it just got worse instead. I have been a little frightened to think about going under the knife again so i have been trying to control the pain with narcotics like alot of us here. I have been in the er more times than i like to admit and im sure you all know the deal there. they know most of us on a first name basis and we sit and wait, have xrays and blood work, get pain meds and go home, still wondering why we continue to have these horrible pains. I havent worked for four years now and i keep getting denied for social security because they say im too young and i can do a desk job. As im sure with most i cant sit stand lay or anything idle for any length of time so who are they to tell me i can do a desk job. Im a licensed stylist that had to sell out her own shop because i couldnt stand anymore but i can work a desk job. i guess i need to get a lawyer so i can get some help getting social security but i dont want to spend all my money on a lawyer and then find out im not going to get it anyway. im sorry for going on. i didnt get much sleep last night but i am going to the doctors today. thank you so much for replying. sometimes i feel so lonely. no one understanding what im going through.

your friend,

susie - south jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: