Re: possible kidney stone

Mon Apr 14 06:33:04 2003

thank you for writing back. it means alot to me. im here for you also if you need me too!!! I didnt end up going to the hospital last night. I was just there two weeks ago and i just dont like being treated like a farm animal. they look at me like they just dont care and they have no sympathy at all. i have plenty of pain meds at home so i was able to keep pretty comfortable for the most part. still didnt get a whole lot of sleep but atleast a couple of hours. my pain doc is wonderful. i told her that i was averaging atleast 2-3 er visits a month for severe pain. She gave me actiq lollipops and they really are a godsend. i dont even have to eat the whole thing and im feeling better very quickly. they do make me very sleepy but atleast they keep me out of the er. i have had kidney stones so many times unless i just cant bear it i usually try to stay home so that i can see my doctor and he can send me for tests instead of sitting in the er which could end up making me sicker right now. I too have terrible problems with adhesions along with this other stuff. i have 2 ureteral strictures in my right ureter which account for all the stones. my last urologist wouldnt operate on me because he said it wasnt that bad. by whos terms? he said that my urine backs up and forms crystals which are very painful to pass but i could live with that. these doctors i just dont understand. oh well. thank you so much for listening, its so good to know that you care. i dont know what i would do without this group.

your friend,

susie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: