Re: Dr. wants me to have a hystorectomy due to adhesions

Mon Apr 14 10:21:51 2003

Hi Danielle,This is LInda and I think we have the exact same problem. My ueterus and bladder are adhered together and they are attached to the abdominal wall also. I have had 3 c-sections, and this is why I am here. I have horrendous periods and I was told to take the depo shot also, I still haven't decided on that yet. I do take pain meds thankfully I found a free clinic here in Wyoming and that is where I get my pain management, I do not have insurance. I was also told that I needed the hyst too. I will have the adhesions lysed after spray gel is approved here, but not until then. The only reason I would have the hyst is to stop the awful pain the I get with my periods which like to visit me every 2 weeks. Personally I cannot tell you what to do as I am not a doctor, but I can tell you things my docs have told me. so if you want to talk more feel free to email me privately or we can do messenger. My addy is jalinkids@yahoo.com my aol screen name is the same for messenger, same for yahoo. I also have msn an dthe screen name is lindalaramietake care and i hope you are finding some kind of relief. I know how you feel.your new friendLinda Garcia

Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: