Ann Marie....

Tue Apr 15 00:04:28 2003

I just read your post and I'm sorry for what you are experiencing. I can't believe with all the pain you have experienced you aren't already on some kind of pain management program. One thing to do is to stick to a doctor/management program even if you feel better. Don't quit going when you feel okay because that isn't management. Management is for when you feel good too. Do a search on the internet for "pain management" and "Boston". You should get a list of pain doctors that are in your area. When you go to the doctors bring with you all, I mean all of your medical records, MRI's, catscans, x-rays, any kind of tests you have had. Bring all of the surgeries records you have had also. And bring a list of medications that you are on, you've taken and the medications that have helped you the most and the ones that didn't help and what side effects you experienced when you were on them. Going in prepared will let your doctor know that you indeed have been in pain for a long time and want to get on some kind of program to allow you to live a better life.

Good luck and keep us posted. I know this board has really helped me.

Sincerely,

--
Heidi Jo

--
Heidi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: