To Robin

Mon Apr 28 09:49:24 2003

Thank you so much for your support. Now I am off to be a human guinea pig ;)

--
Nina

At Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Robin M wrote: > >Dear Nina, >Something like you are trying is not out of the question. I think, most >things are worth a try, especially if it is not surgery. I have tried >just about everything there is to try. If I did not have a surgery date >with DR Korell in Germany, I would cut off my arm if I thought it would >help. >If what you try helps you, it might help someone else. If it ends up >not helping, then that is one less thing that someone else need to try. >I DO wish you luck with it. >robin M > >At Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Nina wrote: >> >>Please, please do not give up hope! Somewhere out there is the answer. I >>have been working and researching a personal theory of mine. Again, new >>kid so very optimistic. Seems to me like none of us have adhesions as >>our only problems. I have come up with a way to try and be proactive >>with my problems. In researching I have realized that every single one >>of my health problems since childhood (celiac sprue, asthma, oral >>allergy syndrome, surgical removal of kidney stones due to urethral >>collapse, abdominal adhesions) ALL have some sort of inflammatory >>response involved. It's as if my body just goes into inflammatory >>overdrive. Waiting to surgically remove the next batch is too late, I >>want to prevent it from growing in the first place. Taking painkillers >>only masks the problems (yes, I hate to inform you but most opiates do >>not contain anti-inflammatory agents). What I am going to try and do is >>attack my system on multiple fronts, in a way forcing it to "chill out". >>I have discussed this with several MD's (actual MD's, not homeopaths) >>that all agree that it certainly can't hurt anything, as the method I am >>using is diet based and w/ natural supplements. Their only concern >>being slightly lowered immunity or decreased healing ability if it >>works. I have created data charts to track symptoms, and will be 12 >>weeks on the intervention, 12 weeks off, then 12 weeks on again to >>establish a pattern. >> >>I am not a doctor, but I am a Registered Dietitian. We are the experts >>in the field of nutrition. Now wouldn't it be a bizarre twist if this >>theory actually works? >> >>If you are interested in anymore info you can email me at >>jeanninemonfre@yahoo.com >> >>Otherwise I will assume I am driving you all buggy with my happy little >>dreams. >> >>-- >>Nina >> >>At Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Koolinsask@aol.com wrote: >>> >>>Hi all, it's Cherryl here, listen, I am hoping someone can help me out >>>somewhat. I have a doctor's app't tomorrow morning. I have so much going on >>>with me, and have found that my doctor almost seems to have given up on me. I >>>am living with constant pain, not only endo pain, adhesion pain, bowel >>>trouble, but, fibromyalgia as well, beginning stages of arthritis, and osteo >>>arthritis. All he seems to say is excercise more, and anti depressants. Now, >>>I need to go in there tomorrow, and try to get it across to him, that I need >>>to have some quality of life here, i am 34 with one very active 8yr old >>>child. He doesn't want me taking anymore pain killers, and frankly, i am not >>>doing well at all without them, i can't do what i can do when i take them, >>>all i have been doing is pushing, so hard, then dying at night with pain, >>>headaches and such terrible stiffness. At least when i take the meds, i am >>>capable of so much more, without feeling the full effects of pain. It never >>>takes it away totally, but it does help. He at one point offered me a >>>stronger pain med, and it knocked me out, i have been fine taking the tylenol >>>3's, but he does't want me taking those, or any other's any longer! I have >>>had 9 surgeries all of which were laps, for endo, and ruptured ovarian cysts >>>etc......my bowel since my last surgery in Aug is a literal mess now, and >>>right at present moment I have such terrible abd, pain, that i feel at times, >>>i may pass out! Someone please try to help explain to me, how to talk to him >>>in a manner that will get across to him......he always tells me how strong i >>>am, and how i can handle this, well the truth is, i can't anymore, and i am >>>so tired.....and so weak, and have lost too much weight,a nd all i hear is >>>how terrible i look, how thin i am, i am worried as well, but i feel so lost, >>>and so very alone. I am tired of feeling like a walking disease, and people >>>thinking i am a nut case.......... >>> >>>Thank you all so much >>>Cherryl >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: