Zanax

Sun May 4 12:29:11 2003

Dear all, Zanax is a very addictive medication. If you need meds to sleep, there are sleeping pills that can safely be taken for several months (then they don;t work as well anymore). Two of these sleeping meds are Ambien and Restoril. Also Clonopin 0.5 induces sleep, and is much less addictive than Zanax. Many people with chronic pain take amytriptylene at night, as it has a side effect of inducing sleep. Amytriptylene has been used for many years and is considered safe. I am not a doctor but I am a psychiatric and medical surgical nurse since 1966. Good luck. Mary Lou

At Sun, 4 May 2003, Kristie wrote: >
>Ok...I will reply once more.
>Thanks so much for your email. Like I said...I have always been
>terrible sleeper. And now days I can't fight the pain and never sleep.
>I dont take the xanax and ambian as he prescribe. I take half doses.
>And he knows that.
>Since the war has been lighter....I am doing better with the anxiety. I
>don't think a person with adhesions can go though life with out having
>anxiety.
>Anyway...thanks for not forgetting me. I am over on bombo more now.
>Thanks so much...Kristie
>At Sat, 3 May 2003, linda garcia wrote:
>>
>>Hi,Just thought I would drop a line to see how ya are today. Hope that you are getting a little rest, it is not good on our bodies to go with out sleep. What has your doc said about this? I love my kids, they are the reason that I keep going. I don't like taking all the meds either, but if I can get things done while on them, then it is worth it. My kids deserve more than I can give them, I hate these adhesions and the problems they cause, they run your life and can destroy it at a drop of a hat.YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all have fears and anxieties to deal with, so it is ok to have to b eon the xanax, if it help you get through the day, then it is ok.I love, ya think I better take a shower the heat helps with the pain.talk to ya later
>>
>>Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow
>
>--
>Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie
>

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: