Re: Surgery Outcome

Sun May 4 10:12:36 2003

KNow that you are in many peoples thoughts and prayers, just by being on the board! ((Brandi)))

--
Sue in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandi " <jinxedfairy@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 10:55 AM Subject: Re: Surgery Outcome

> Millie, > Wow I am so sorry............I have had the worst weekend of my life so > far...........I dint feel the worst of the surgery until two days after > the surgery, and WHAM bleeding cramping....Unfortunatly I was unable to > stay ahead of the pain, and never caught up with it at all... in the > end I was able to go to sleep..................this morining I was able > to find relief with one pill, (so far) and am hoping for getting the > heck out of this bed!!! :) My family (one 19 year old daughter 1 > husband) do not seem to know how to act, Yes they are taking care of me > but they seem overwhelmed that I am not up and livley.....God knows I > have tryed to excape the bedroom and go downstairs only to be chased > back like a child (SIGH)..... My mind drifts to What my llife might be > like if I go thru with the Hyst.......Will I struggle even more with > pain that will be As I see a life sentence to pain.........Will I have > to check myself in to the looney bin as the thought of going thru an > early menapause, In the precence of my Husband I have nicknamed clingly > bear, or my daughter who we will just call greatly obsessed with > self.......... At his point there is not much time left for my thoughts > as We looked at the pictures he brought to expain the extensive dammage > to my insides.. So now It just a matter of WHEN. > It is really nice to be able to share, and comfort others who have the > same Problem, I find it really hard to even get those closest to > undersatand how hard this is for me, they only hear Sick.........If what > I face is what you live every day, then lets keep in touch and compare > notes !! > Brandi > P.S sorry so long (i do ramble) To long in bed LOL > > At Fri, 2 May 2003, Millie wrote: > > > >Brandi, > >Did the Dr. tell you just how severe your endo is? I think there are four > >classes, with class 4 being severe endo. > >I had a TAH/LSO in 2001, and I had only minimal endo. There was no need for > >her to remove all the organs that she did. She also lysed adhesions and > >placed Interceed, an adhesion barrier, which didn't work. > >Brandy, I am not a medical professional, but I am an adhesions sufferer, and > >more surgery will most likely make the adhesion problem worse. Many Drs. > >won't tell you that. > >So many Drs. don't believe us when we tell them we have pain. Then they want > >to do surgery and no matter what you ask them not to do, once you sign a > >surgical consent form, they have the right to remove whatever they see fit > >to remove, as you are under anesthesia and unable to stop them. > >Millie. > >

>> >>----- Original Message ----- > >From: "Brandi " <jinxedfairy@aol.com> > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > >Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 8:51 PM > >Subject: Surgery Outcome > > > >> I made it thru the surgery.......but the bad news is that they have > >> determined there was SO much adhesions and Endo that I have to have a > >> full Hyst?? > >> This coming from the doc who said If you have Endo (SIGH).....He told my > >> husband he was sorry that he dint listen to me about pain > >> now............ > >> So as I am laying here...Wondering if this will truely be the answer. > >> Thank you all for your kind words and support, I am truely touched. > >> I have a question......Is there alternative hormone therapys out there?? > >> I am 38 and now am worried about the statisics of breast cancer....... > >> > >> -- > >> Brandi Lyn Lee > >> >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: