Re: My Surgery report

Wed May 7 22:57:39 2003

Thanks, Linda,

I will share with you, that a group of lovely people prayed for me that I be released from the pain and this was 6 weeks AFTER the surgery, and the pain was still there, I could not bend forward to plant or even pet the dog. after the prayer group, I have been outside planting and bending, and even playing with my horse again, I could not do these things for about 5 yrs..and althought the surgury eased some of the pain, it did not successfully detach the bowel, and liver from eadch other and ab wall.

I do not like to push my belief onto anyone else, but I will say, I am out there doing things with NO pain. I am still committed to spreading the word about adhesions to as maning as I can, I put up a forum in my Web community, I try to share as much as I can, but I ask permission to post excerpts from emails if I think it is something worth sharing to spread the word.

I also pray for all adhesion sufferers, that we will get drs. in the US like those wonderful Drs. in Germany, and in Scantan Pa.

Blessings, SueR in Ohio

> ----- Original Message -----
From: linda garcia To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 11:45 PM Subject: Re: My Surgery report

--
  Sue,
  I am sorry to hear that you had to go through that.  I hate to say it, but I did to and stil am. let me tellya  what happened to me.
  I suffered for 7 years, finally found a doc that would go in to see what was wrong.  She gets in there, thinking I had endo, and my uterus and bladder are adhered together and then they are adhered to the abdominal wall.  When she tried to put the trocar in the belly button site, she had to stop so she would not go through my uterus.  she was able to remove a few adhesions, but left the uterus and bladder attached and the uterus is still attached to the abdominal wall.  so when I read my report too, I was disgusted, here I was paying al this money for a surgery, and then they wouldn't even finish, she closed me up and then told me I would have to have a laparotomy.
  Thanx for listenin, sorry to hear that you went through it too
  a new friend
  Linda Garcia

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? ------------------------------------------------------------------------- The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: