Re: girls I really need your help

Thu May 8 10:44:25 2003

Hi, Anne,I saw your concerns about the oxy contin. I started taking it about 4 months ago. I take vicodin for Breakthrough pain. Breakthrough pain is when the pain flares up and gets through your long acting med. Oxycontin is controlled release, so it is supposed to ( but doesn't ) work for up to 12 hours. I take 30 mgs 2 times a day. My doc just put me on amitryptiline cause she says low doses of this helps enhance the narcotics so they work better, I didn't want the elavil (amitryptiline) cause I have taken it before and I gained so much weight. I also started to get the depo shot (birth control) to see if it would help my periods. Which are a lot like yours. So painful, that you want to die, I pass really big clots and bleed real heavy. Since the shot I have been spotting everyday the pain is not as severe as it was, but it is still up to a 6 or 7 on th epain scale.. I hope that this has helped a little.Your new friendLInda Garcia

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: