Adhesions/Gallbladder/Hernia

Wed May 14 07:22:40 2003

Well hello friends, sorry I havent written in a while have been very busy but pop in once in a while just to read. I just thought that I would let you all know that my problems I hope are over. I have been having gallbladder and adhesion problems since Aug. of last year. Well Monday the 5th of May I started having severe chest pains I went to ER b/c I had to work that night thought it was something they could just take care of so I could work they put me off for two days. I went back the next day b/c it was worse so they gave me a ct scan in fears of a Pulminary Embolism. That was ok so he didnt know what to do. So on Wenesday morning I went to see my doctor and he check my gallbladder again and said oh my what a large gallbladder and walked me over to the surgeon immediately. He addmitted me and did surgery the next day. I came home on mothers day and he repaired an incarcerated hernia and removed some scar tissue, my gallbladder went from 67% function to 21% and I am very sore but it is over with my chest pains are gone. So thank God for blessings.

Good Luck to the rest of you and hope that you all can get answers too. Thanks for all the help when I needed it I will pop in from time to time. Feel free to email me for any gallbladder questions.

--
Jackie Hensley
Summerville, South Carolina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: