Has this ever happend to anyone?

Wed May 14 08:46:35 2003

I'm new to this board and doing some research on a problem I'm having.

Gosh, where to begin...I am fairly certain I have adhesions. I had a severe pelvic infection/abscesses following an IUD, several bouts of infection following childbirth, and ultimately a hysterectomy with one ovary left. Ten days after the hyst, I was back in surgery with pelvic abscesses and a raging, life-threatening infection. They cleaned it up and still left the ovary. Then for the next six months I continued to get abscesses on the remaining ovary, which was finally removed. When the doc removed the ovary, he said he could not believe the amount of adhesions formed in six months. Since then, I have had bowel trouble, mainly painful almost paralyzing spasms, and low-grade chronic pain. In the last few weeks, I have had an increase in both spasms, pain, nausea, and generally feeling crappy. No BM problems, though. For the last few days, and in particular yesterday, my abdomen, just to the left of my belly button, has been pulsating. I feel it constantly. I had a CT yesterday to rule out aneurysm, which they did, but then last night I started having chest pains. I am so nauseated today and feel like crap. Has anyone had problems with adhesions that caused similar symptoms? Any help would be appreciated!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: