Re: Digestive Problems, Headaches & Leg Pain

Fri May 16 13:48:41 2003

I, too, had pain running down my leg on the right side. It caused me to walk with a limp. I could feel it all the way down to the bottom of my feet. That pain went away after I had a hysterectomy. The explanation was that the adhesions were pulling my uterus and a nerve was pinched. I tend to believe it because the leg pain hasn't come back.

Good luck! I hate to admit it, but the hysterectomy solved that particular problem.

--
Nancy

At Thu, 15 May 2003, Tammy wrote: > >Hi again, I was wonder what, if any digestive problems anyone is having >that are associated with or related to abdominal adhesions. I seem to >have one thing after another happening to me. >Also, I have recently gone through a really bad bout with a horrendious >headaches that caused vomiting. It lasted about 3 weeks, felt like a >spinal headache except no relief could be found and caused me to be >hospitalized. I did have my head thoughouly examined and there was >nothing. They put me in a head traction to open and relax the >indentations in the back of my head where it joins my neck. well those >are subsiding now, but I am just wondering what's next? >OK, one more.....LEGS....does anyone feel pain in their legs from the >adhesions affecting the nerves and blood vessels in the pelvic where the >legs join in? I have pain that sits in my pelvic and runs down into the >crook of my legs, it then spreads down my inner thigh towards my knee. >It use to do this mostly in my right leg now it has begun to do the same >thing in the left one. I am scared that even if they can clean up the >scar tissue, will they be able to repair the damage in my legs? >Well those are my thoughts for now, I am going to go look at and respond >to some of the other messages on the board. >Hoping the Best for All, >God Bless, >Tammy Lynn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: