adhesions?

Sat May 24 23:59:27 2003

I was on a fibromyalgia message board and someone told me to check this website out to see if I had anything in common to this. I have never heard of adhesions, but the similarities are amazing. I feel like i'm reading myself. Here is my story and any advice on this matter (i.e. how to find out if I have this) would be greatly appreciative. Over the past year i've had these things happen.

My stomach swells all throughout the day, especially if I eat. Pain all over my abdominal area. Especially up high, where the swelling starts. I look like i'm pregnant have the time and even have been asked when i was due. I can't find jeans to wear cause it is only in my stomach. My bowel movements have been affected to, hurting so bad during, that i want to scream. My doctor is doing an ultrasound in the next couple of weeks because she found a mass on my uterus. A previous ultrasound showed fibroids, but didn't say where. I fear my periods cause I'm in so much pain with them. I'm on Lupron cause of endometrosis which has not been confirmed. but they say that since the lupron worked that I had it.

I thought I was going insane with my stomach swelling and everything. When I was reading about that, I thought, oh my gosh, i'm not the only one. How do they diagnose adhesions? and what are all the symptoms?

thanks for your help

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: