Re: please help

Sun May 25 00:00:21 2003

Lyn, this is another Sue...in Ohio :) I could FEEL mine and so could the dr.. she thought they were little hernias popping up along an old scar. when she got in there, there was NO hernias, only adhesions. I had surgury in March, had 10 pain free days.,... on 10 th day started feeling that familar grabbing, burning... but could not feel the "ridges"...well as of last month, I can feel ridges in ther again, along with the pain that is getting worse.

I guess it depends WHERE in there the adhesions are foeming, and WHAT they are adherring too. mine feel like little bumps after I eat and when the food is working through the bowels. the lumps you feel could possibly be the dinner you ate trying to sqeeze through your digestive tract, only Adhesions are squeezing them as they try to move. that in turn creates the bloating. endless cycles...:^(

Good Luck,

--
SueR in Ohio

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Privatelynxx@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2003 12:19 AM Subject: please help

hi, i have had surgery for removale of a gall bladder and gall stones, it has been only approx 3 months but i have terrible stomach cramps and my belly swells terrible, i can also feel lumps in my stomach is this adhesions? if it is, what shall i do? thank you . regards lyn .

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: