SEEKING GOVERNMENT RECOGNITION for ARD

Sun May 25 23:17:07 2003

The scope of ARD is so complex that it boggles the mind!!

It is my belief that if we're going to be successful in achieving our goal - to create national awareness of adhesion related disorder (ARD) - nothing will happen ... unless ARD-sufferers accept their personal responsibility to contact their government officials (senators and representatives) at the district level...in each state in the United States!!

So far ARD-sufferers from the states of Louisiana, New York and Wisconsin have accomplished this goal !!! Don't wait for someone else to do this task for your state!! If you do, it very likely may not get done at all.

Think of the impact we could make if each one of us sent our letter to each of the government officials in each of the districts throughout each state in the United States!! If we're going to make an impression on our national government, that could very well be the key to what's needed to eventually create national awareness about ARD; for now, however, our task is to begin at the district level - in each state.

There are three simple steps to complete this project; and you'll be surprised to find it's not as difficult to do as you thought. You will find the necessary information - including how to contact the district government officials from your state - at the following website:

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/ADHESIONS.0305/0295.html

Each one of us has a story to tell!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice the injustices some of us have had to endure. Now you are being given the chance to tell your district senators or representatives about the hardships and pain you've had to endure because of ARD - a disorder that's so poorly recognized and treated by the medical community. Unless each one of us becomes pro-active about our circumstances, nothing will change.

Make plans to contact YOUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS!!! That is the reality!! This letter-writing campaign to our government officials is a beginning - and hopefully many of you will want to be heard; so that one day ARD will be accepted as being the disorder that it truly is. Am I dreaming? I don't think so!! Please do your part. All you need to do is write a letter!! Have I convinced you how important this is?

[ TO BE CONTINUED ]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: