Re: HOME FROM GERMANY

Mon May 26 21:09:51 2003

Hi Everyone, I'm glad things are going well in Europe! (I don't mean that sarcastically) I found the list of surgeries, but am wondering if you folks who have been there think it to tasteless for me to come right out and ask on the Good Dr.'s website what an estimated price would be? What info do they all need prior to going over? Plane fare isn't a big deal, for I have several friends in airline industry, but the actually surgery and after care.. . . . I'm a single Mom on disability in Grad school and things are tight the way it is. Also, has anyone ever tried to get the word out about adhesions out thru a major show like Oprah? or even the Today Show? Maybe if we flooded their sites. There's power in numbers. I'm going thru a colonoscopy tomorrow-Memorial Day in the park and I could only smell the food , but I'll live. Strange as it is, after drinking the Nylyte drink and spending 5 hours in the bathroom I think my abs actually feel better. Has anyone else ever experienced this weird happening? They think my adhesions may have plastered part of my intestines against my hip wall like they did last time, but are doing this just to make sure-I'm almost thinking they're doing it for fun or because they don't know what else to do and are looking for something they know about.I'm so glad I accidentally ran into this site! Thanks Everyone, for just being here. Sue Z

en Steward <kann@charter.net> wrote:FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000;Kathy, Oh I am so very happy for you!!! See you are singing our song!You write the words Melissa spoke so many times, "No onecan help me, I will always be sick"...............thank God and againthanks to Dr. Kruschinski--another gold medal!! Hooray!! Kathy, I know how you feel--there is no way to express your gratitude to Dr. Kruschinski. I told him one thing I could promise,he will never lack for work, as I will continually tell the story......and I do so every single day! I know there are so many peoplethat are living a diagnosis that is incorrect and many others that know they have adhesions, but they submit to repeated surgeries (many unknowingly) that make them worse.........we must shout it from the rooftops...... I get sooooo excited reading your e mail--it is victory all overagain.....I've never met you---but I share your joy!! It is a good day!! So happy for you!! Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.orgDate: Monday, May 26, 2003 06:20:10 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONSSubject: HOME FROM GERMANY I am very happy to report that I am home from Seligenstadt Germany and that I am adhesion free!!! Dr. Kruschinski makes miracles happen or maybe God has made miracles happen through him. In either case, I am so happy I went to Germany. It was a wonderful trip and a successful surgery. I found his nurses and the staff at the Emma Klinik to be highly skilled and very compassionate. Everyone cared so much and wanted us to be comfortable. The setting is perfect. The tree lined Main River moves past the balcony window and provides a soothing experience for your recovery. We watched every ship that pasted wondering what their story was. The time went so quickly. The town is charming and there were different activities most days in the town square..ie antique show, farmers market, international singers. It rained often but that made the area a beautiful shade of green. This was my 9th and 10th(second look)surgery. The constant pain that I have had since my hysterectomy in 1997 is gone. I still have some surgery pain but I expect it to be gone soon. The gasless surgery, SprayGel and Dr. Kruschinski are the answer. He is so committed to his patients ....he checked on me daily. This was unbelievable to me! I have never had that kind of attention. A big "thank you" to my cousin Margaret, who went with me. It was so great to be waited on at every turn. I want to thank Lisa for pioneering these trips and for writing a very helpful summary, Karen for taking the time to answer so many questions when she was dealing with a death in the family, Dawn for mentioning the words "nerve entrapment" in her post(and answering questions)and Pat C. for inspiring me to rethink my position on having another surgery. The person I am most grateful to is Dr. Kruschinski! He is so kind, dedicated, compassionate, intelligent and most of all skillful. His surgery has given me back my life ...something I didn't think was possible. I had come to the conclusion that I would always be sick and that no one could help me. How do you thank someone for the best gift you have ever received? Dr. Kruschinski is making people well!!! I pray everyone will have this opportunity. Sincerely, Kathy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: