Re: Ladies, I need all the advice I can get!!! ASAP

Tue Jun 3 14:17:45 2003

HI! I,TOO, HAD A GALLBLADDER ATTACK LIKE YOURS! I WAS SITTING DOWN ONE DAY AND STARTED TO GET UP AND DOUBLED OVER. STARTED THROWING UP AND PAIN IN RIGHT SHOULDER WAS TERRIBLE. WENT TO THE E.R. AND THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG. MY FAMILY DR. FINALLY HAD HER SURGEON HUSBAND ADMIT ME TO THE HOSPITAL AND DID EXPLORATORY SURGERY. THEY SAID MY GALLBLADDER WAS "AWFUL" BUT IT JUST DIDN'T SHOW THAT BAD ON THE C.T AND ULTRA SOUND. SO, DON'T GIVE UP! WE KNOW OUR BODIES AND KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG! KEEP LOOKING FOR A DR. WHO WILL HELP YOUL SHERRY -----Original Message----- From: "linda garcia" <jalinkids@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 8:21 AM Subject: Ladies, I need all the advice I can get!!! ASAP

Hiya, I hope that this note find you all comfy with less pain the usual. I am in a big predicament here so I need all info from anyone that has had problems with their gall bladders. Sunday morning when I got up, I was having thid horrendus pain, on the right side under the boob and a little under the ribs. Today is Tuesday and it is still here. I went to the ER yesterday, they did blood work, and an ultrasound, but they told me everything is clear. When I was there yesterday, I was nauseated but not to badly, they gave me a shot of phergran, (OUCH!!!!) I have never had a shot that hurt like that. When I got home later in the day (they wouldn't give me anything for the pain since I took my 30 mgs of oxycontin) I started running a fever of 101. The pain is awful, When I breathe it shoots sharp, really sharp, pains through my right shoulder. I know that their is something wrong, when I had my lap in October the doc never said anything about adhesions around that area. The ER doc said since my bladder and uterus are at! tached to the navel area, they would have to open me up. What can I do ladies, I know that it is my gall bladder as my mother and 2 sisters have had to have them removed. Thanx girls, Love ya all Linda Garcia

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? ------------------------------------------------------------------------- The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: