Re: Hello - It's Been A Long Time

Fri Jun 13 10:24:16 2003

Lesa, Hi this is LInda, I was just reading your post and it peaked my interest. I am sorry that the abcess came back and that the pain is out of control. I am on oxy also I take 30 mgs twice a day, and I need it adjusted but they think it is already a high dose. I take vicodin for BT pain and am now having to take 2 tabs to get relief.

I saw that you asked about the "gel", there is a post in the archives about the trials being stopped here to due using it with the co2 gas. If gas is used the "gel" is not able to adhere to the organs like it does in Germany where gas is not used. Check it out. I just emailed Dr.Krucshinski and he replied the same day. I asked how he was going to go about the surgery since my uterus and bladder are attached together, and they are adheered the the omentum. He said that he is trained in urological and bowel surgeries, so I need not worry. You can get so much info on the trip at http://www.endogyn.com It will show you pictures of where the clinic and apartments are. It tells you step by step what you need to do before going and upon arrival. I saw the DR.K charges 8,500 Euro for the surgery, and DR.Reich or others charge 10,500 Euro. Go to the site and you will see an interview with the doctors. There is a lot of info there for you to print out and take with you to your appointment. I Wish you the best of luck and please keep in touch Your sister in suffering Linda Garcia

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: