my mom going to germany

Fri Jun 20 12:28:27 2003

Thanks to Karen, Carolyn and Helen, we are scheduled with Dr. Kruschinski for surgery on July 11. The last procedure Mom had one month ago has left her much worse. She is pretty much down to eating broth, doubled over in pain every waking second, I can't understand how she endures but only because there is hope! My thoughts on having to go to Germany: I really believe we gave it a shot with American doctors. Even this last procedure, I was skeptical, but she said she had no choice, and it has left her in a real mess, and I didn't think she could get worse. I guess you can't die from adhesions but I swear I don't see her lasting another year like this. It feels life and death to me, even if it is just quality of life. My Mom essentially left us a year ago, I just want her back and will do anything to make that happen! So off we go, wish us luck. I will keep posting. Her second look is scheduled on my birthday, that will be the best present ever if she is pain-free when we return. Thanks so much to this Forum and all your support, you have really been angels! Holly and Angie (my Mom)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: