Spraygel

Sat Jun 21 21:55:46 2003

Hello, Its been sometime since I have posted here. I want all of you to know I am here for you if you need to talk. I come here atleast 2 times a week and check your conversations and see if there anything I can add. Well I just want all of you to know I feel for all of you. I too am in in a vicious cylce of pain. The reality of it all is there is no hope in sight for those of us who cannot afford to go to Germany. It is so sad. Our medical professionals have let us down.We have nothing. Absolutely nothing to look forward to. Spraygel is no longer having trials in the US. We are doomed. Atleast that is the way I feel. No one cares about us. We are a hopeless breed. I have had multiple surgeries without avail. I can't beleive this. It is so sad to say our government and our doctors have just let us out to pasture to rot in this god forsaken illness. I no longer have a life. I get up in the morning and take a shower and return to bed.My pain levels are too high to think of doing anything else. I am so allergic to so many meds no one can find anything to rleive my pain. One doc turns you over to another and they all make fun of you. I am worthless. I have 3 children and a wonderful husband and I'm only 43 and I am living as a 90 yr old. I'm sorry if I sound depressed. I don't mean to be. I was always the one to cheer everyone around me up and now I am nothing,absolutely nothing. I w Hanging by a thread. Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: